DTC Update

Analyzed

Nov 7, 2014, 1:48:56 PM11/7/14
to limitless-v...@googlegroups.com
Has DTC given you any sort of communication, status update, etc.?

joef...@aol.com

Nov 10, 2014, 3:36:47 PM11/10/14
to limitless-v...@googlegroups.com, otcan...@gmail.com
On Friday, November 7, 2014 12:48:56 PM UTC-6, Analyzed wrote:
> Has DTC given you any sort of communication, status update, etc.?

DTC has RELEASED the Global Lock on our shares and we are NOW able to trade freely once again. Thank you Special Corporate Counsel Simon Kogan! More info to follow.

mi...@mkwe.com

Nov 10, 2014, 3:41:53 PM11/10/14
to limitless-v...@googlegroups.com, otcan...@gmail.com
Good job Joe!!!! Yay!

jorgeg...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2014, 3:47:27 PM11/10/14
to limitless-v...@googlegroups.com, otcan...@gmail.com, mi...@mkwe.com
On Monday, November 10, 2014 3:41:53 PM UTC-5, mi...@mkwe.com wrote:
> Good job Joe!!!! Yay!

never lost faith in you Joe!!! If we play it smart we will release any updates on the companies products!!! Yeah go LVGI!!!!

yossystr...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2014, 4:02:55 PM11/10/14
to limitless-v...@googlegroups.com
So when can we expect a updated on slam???

andyo...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2014, 11:56:24 PM11/10/14
to limitless-v...@googlegroups.com
Joe and Simon, thanks so much for your efforts. Go LVGI!!!!!!!

kedelb...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2014, 12:26:52 AM11/11/14
to limitless-v...@googlegroups.com, otcan...@gmail.com
Superb results well done gentlemen.