Limited WIP Lunch - Oct. 2012

Troy Tuttle

Oct 12, 2012, 3:03:41 PM10/12/12
to LimitedWIPSocietyKC
All,
Hope to see you at the next Limited WIP Society KC Lunch.  We've had some really good discussions the last few meetings.

Troy

Nathan Bridgewater

Oct 12, 2012, 3:06:14 PM10/12/12
to limitedwi...@googlegroups.com
Count me in! I'll be there.

Dusty Burwell

Oct 19, 2012, 9:46:17 AM10/19/12
to limitedwi...@googlegroups.com
Limited WIP this month was great. The discussion was lively and enjoyable as usual. But what I found particularly interesting was the back and forth with actual project managers. Usually it's just a bunch of us developers and, from the outside looking in, it could be perceived as us just griping. Seeing the reaction from the PMs as things started to click for them was unforgettable. I'm way more tempted now to get some of the more 'manager' types at my company to come join in the discussion.

As a follow-up to the meeting yesterday, Troy said it would be alright if sent a link with more information about NodeLabs to the group:

I hope some of you can make it. It should be a lot of fun and a great day of learning. Also, remember: the fine print about the $10 registration is that it's completely refunded when you show up. We want to provide a free learning experience, but we also want you to show up!

Thanks,
Dusty Burwell