Check out the 2nd video - great example of agile dev

Benjamin Barreth

Oct 31, 2012, 2:14:57 PM10/31/12
to limitedwi...@googlegroups.com

Great use of:
  • Kanban board
  • failing fast
  • short iterations/lots of quick small releases
  • agile development & pivoting
  • lean
  • startup within a fortune 500

Troy Tuttle

Oct 31, 2012, 10:13:01 PM10/31/12
to LimitedWIPSocietyKC
Great story. It really shows it's about attitude doesn't it?

Cory House

Oct 31, 2012, 11:43:23 PM10/31/12
to limitedwi...@googlegroups.com
This is the kind of dev I enjoy most, though I've never been "out in the field" at such an extreme level as this. Feeling a direct connection to the end user is so much more rewarding. And getting to iterate that quickly really motivates the team to keep moving. I really like the examples of user confusion that they'd likely have never thought of if coding heads down in the office.