Kanban training coming to KC

Troy Tuttle

Sep 7, 2012, 5:08:50 PM9/7/12
to LimitedWIPSocietyKC
Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce the first Kanban training course offered in the KC area Nov. 14-15.

The Limited WIP Society KC is hosting one of the top Kanban trainers in the world, Daniel Vacanti of Corporate Kanban. Daniel ran the fist Kanban for software implementation with David Anderson in 2007.  This course is a LKU accredited course.

Through our group, we can get a $500 discount off the regular registration price. Use discount code: KCPARTNER12. You are free to pass this code along to friends and coworkers, just ask them to sign up on our mailing list to receive updates.

Reply to this message with any questions you may have.  This is a great chance to get top notch training at a greatly reduced price. If you were to travel to another city for this, you'll easily spend 3 times this much on travel and lodging. Our group discount will get you through the course for $750.

Troy

Troy Tuttle

Oct 12, 2012, 9:50:27 AM10/12/12
to LimitedWIPSocietyKC
All,
Just a reminder about the Kanban training coming to KC in Nov. I know several people in this group were interested in the training.

If you have any questions let me know, or ask the trainer himself, Daniel Vacanti. (Details on his site linked below).  Be sure to use the discount code KCPARTNER12 for $500 off.

Troy