Re: Digest for limitedwipsocietykc@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Cory House

Oct 20, 2012, 6:52:02 PM10/20/12
to limitedwi...@googlegroups.com

Ben,

I use Assembla with a few of my clients. It works great and has a slick interface that leverages a lot of Ajax calls to keep things snappy. Ideal if you're using svn, but not required. Not free, but starts around 7/mo.

Cory House

On Oct 20, 2012 4:58 PM, <limitedwi...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/limitedwipsocietykc/topics

    Benjamin Barreth <websi...@gmail.com> Oct 20 09:07AM -0500

    Hey guys,

    I have a buddy that works at the Federal Reserve that asked me this:

    "do you know any decent online scrum project mgmt-cloud based tools? For
    managing the project board, versioning, backlog, bugs, etc.? I found a
    really cool one but it's not free (ontimenow.com). Any ideas?"

    I don't think it absolutely HAS to be free, but he would definitely want to
    see the value first.

    Thoughts?

    Ben Barreth
    HomesForHackers.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group limitedwipsocietykc.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

Troy Tuttle

Oct 23, 2012, 8:40:11 AM10/23/12
to limitedwi...@googlegroups.com
Ben,
I don't currently use any Scrum-centric tools.  I have experience with LeanKitKanban for Kanban boards.  I hear good things from TargetProcess as a collaboration tool (Scrum and Kanban). But both these cost money.

Troy