First meeting

Paul_Klipp

May 31, 2010, 2:27:51 PM5/31/10
to Limited WIP Society of Krakow
I'd be happy to get things started by sharing the presentation I
prepared for OpenAgile Romania last month. What's a good time to meet?
Evenings or weekends? Anyone want to suggest a venue?

All the best,

Paul

Pawel Brodzinski

May 31, 2010, 2:32:40 PM5/31/10
to Limited WIP Society of Krakow
I vote for evenings :) I have no free weekend until (very) late July.

How many of us would be present? Besides Paul and me of course.

Pawel

Szymon Pobiega

May 31, 2010, 3:03:27 PM5/31/10
to limited-wip-so...@googlegroups.com
If nothing catastrophic (like another volcano eruption) happens, I will be there. Just say when and where. I vote for evenings. Weekends are problematic. Also breakfast time in some coffee shop would be fine.

Szymon

Irek

May 31, 2010, 3:13:21 PM5/31/10
to Limited WIP Society of Krakow
I wil be glad be glad to join you gentleman :) Evenings are the only
option for me.

Irek

On May 31, 9:03 pm, Szymon Pobiega <szymon.pobi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If nothing catastrophic (like another volcano eruption) happens, I will be
> there. Just say when and where. I vote for evenings. Weekends are
> problematic. Also breakfast time in some coffee shop would be fine.
>
> Szymon

Adam Pohorecki

May 31, 2010, 7:13:12 PM5/31/10
to limited-wip-so...@googlegroups.com
I'd be interested in joining you as well. Most weekday evenings and
weekends work for me.

Adam

Leszcz

Jun 1, 2010, 1:16:23 AM6/1/10
to Limited WIP Society of Krakow
Count me in. Evenings as well as the only option. For me except
wednesdays.
Piotr

> - Pokaż cytowany tekst -

Paul_Klipp

Jun 11, 2010, 2:15:10 AM6/11/10
to Limited WIP Society of Krakow
Okay, let's make it 19:00 on tuesday the 15th of this month (that's
next Tuesday). I'll present the presentation that I did at OpenAgile
Romania last month followed by a discussion and general sharing of
experiences.

Can anyone volunteer to arrange an appropriate venue somewhere
centrally-located?

Best regards,

Paul

Paul_Klipp

Jun 14, 2010, 7:09:29 AM6/14/10
to Limited WIP Society of Krakow
If no one suggests a better place to meet by the end of the day, then
the meeting will be in my office, where at least I know there is a
data projector and lots of chairs. My office is across the street from
Kino Kijow at al. Krasinskiego 17/5 (Lunar Logic Polska).

I don't have contacts with universities or pubs that we could use, so
if you don't like my office as a location, suggest something better by
the end of the day.

Best regards,

Paul

Monika Konieczny

Jun 14, 2010, 10:25:10 AM6/14/10
to Limited WIP Society of Krakow
Hi Everyone:)

I'd like to join you tomorrow and see/hear Pauls presentation.
Unfortunately tomorrow I am in Warsaw :(
Is it possible to see slides/presentation somewhere in the net? When
are you planning next meeting?

Best regards,
Monika

Paul Klipp

Jun 18, 2010, 6:57:30 AM6/18/10
to limited-wip-so...@googlegroups.com
Dear Monika,

We will probably meet again in August. Hopefully, Agile Romania will
have my presentation online soon.

Best regards,

Paul
Paul Klipp
Agile coach and evangelist
www.paulklipp.com

Monika Konieczny

Jun 24, 2010, 4:54:31 AM6/24/10
to limited-wip-so...@googlegroups.com
Dear Paul,

I am looking forward to see your presentation.
How was the meeting?

I hope I will be able to see you at August meeting.

Best regards
Monika
PS I have just seen Your Kraków TEDx invitation (with dragon in the backgroud;) ) - it is really great:)
--
Monika Konieczny

Paul Klipp

Jun 24, 2010, 5:06:39 AM6/24/10
to limited-wip-so...@googlegroups.com
Dear Monika,

I'll probably make the screencast when I'm back from holiday in a
couple of weeks. I'll be sure that you're invited to our next meeting.

All the best,

Paul
Paul Klipp
Agile coach and evangelist