getKanban Game

Paul_Klipp

Dec 29, 2012, 9:32:21 AM12/29/12
to limited-wip-so...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to facilitate the getKanban game for anyone interested in this fun way of learning to apply the Kanban Method to software development. I propose doing it in the evening one day in late January. The game takes about 2-3 hours to play. Who's interested and what day works best?

Best regards,

Paul

Pawel Brodzinski

Jan 2, 2013, 2:50:35 PM1/2/13
to limited-wip-so...@googlegroups.com
Count me in (obviously).
Pawel

Adam Pohorecki

Jan 2, 2013, 3:23:34 PM1/2/13
to limited-wip-so...@googlegroups.com
+1

Bartosz Bańkowski

Jan 2, 2013, 4:37:19 PM1/2/13
to limited-wip-so...@googlegroups.com
I'll be happy to join you and I'd like to bring 1 or 2 guys along with me.

Szymon Kurcab

Jan 2, 2013, 6:05:35 PM1/2/13
to limited-wip-so...@googlegroups.com
I'm in :)

-Szymon

Piotr Leszczyński

Jan 3, 2013, 1:05:40 AM1/3/13
to limited-wip-so...@googlegroups.com
+1.
Monday/Tuesday works best for me, but keep me informed even if it would any other day.

Pozdrawiam,
Piotr Leszczyński

Syn Kowala

Jan 3, 2013, 4:32:16 AM1/3/13
to limited-wip-so...@googlegroups.com
Me

Monika Konieczny

Jan 3, 2013, 11:05:45 AM1/3/13
to limited-wip-so...@googlegroups.com
If (Game.getDate().after(20 Jan 2013))
     Monika.happyToParticipateInTheGame()
:)

M.

On 3 January 2013 10:32, Syn Kowala <cib...@gmail.com> wrote:
Me

Paul Klipp

Jan 4, 2013, 5:11:57 AM1/4/13
to limited-wip-so...@googlegroups.com
Okay, the next Limited WIP Society of Krakow meeting will be Monday
the 28th of January at 18:00 (location to be announced). Please let me
know if you plan to come, so I can make sure there's enough space,
tables, chairs, and food.

Best regards,

Paul
Paul Klipp
Agile coach and evangelist
www.paulklipp.com

Piotr Leszczyński

Jan 4, 2013, 6:09:37 AM1/4/13
to limited-wip-so...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there. Thx
--

Pozdrawiam,
Piotr Leszczyński

Monika Konieczny

Jan 4, 2013, 6:38:55 AM1/4/13
to limited-wip-so...@googlegroups.com
Me2 :)

Pawel Brodzinski

Jan 7, 2013, 4:42:05 PM1/7/13
to limited-wip-so...@googlegroups.com
Mondays are ok for me too.
Pawel

Szymon Kurcab

Jan 8, 2013, 7:25:09 AM1/8/13
to limited-wip-so...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good to me.

-Szymon

Paul_Klipp

Jan 24, 2013, 6:26:57 AM1/24/13
to limited-wip-so...@googlegroups.com
We'll be playing getKanban at Lunar Logic (al. Krasinskiego 17) on the first floor at 18:00 on Monday. Please don't be late, or you'll miss the game rules and have a hard time getting involved. Paweł said something about beer, too...

Best regards,

Paul

Monika Konieczny

Jan 28, 2013, 4:12:58 PM1/28/13
to limited-wip-so...@googlegroups.com
@Paul: Huge thanks for amazing kanban evening :)

@All: it was great to play with you, watch you, and listen to passionate discussions :) Thank you.

Cheers,
Monika

Paul Klipp

Jan 29, 2013, 4:47:05 AM1/29/13
to limited-wip-so...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for a great night, everyone. Paweł offered to facilitate the
ball flow game for us next month. Stay tuned for a date!

Cheers,

Paul

Monika Konieczny

Jan 29, 2013, 5:04:28 AM1/29/13
to limited-wip-so...@googlegroups.com
Awesome :) Looking forward to the ball flow game.

Pawel Brodzinski

Jan 29, 2013, 5:19:34 AM1/29/13
to limited-wip-so...@googlegroups.com
Monika,

Recent LtdWIPSocietyKRK kinda speaks to your gamification bias, don't they? :)

I'm thinking ow we could use your experience on following meetings...

Pawel

Monika Konieczny

Jan 29, 2013, 5:45:22 AM1/29/13
to limited-wip-so...@googlegroups.com
Pawel,

Well.... Inspired by yesterday's game I started thinking of proposing some gaming activities for one of the next meetings :)

Any area of interest we could/should focus on during next meetings? (because there's gonna be next meetings?? :) )

Cheers,
M.

Piotr Leszczyński

Jan 29, 2013, 6:07:00 AM1/29/13
to limited-wip-so...@googlegroups.com
Well,
We were discussing it rather with irony but maybe a Scrum game would also teach us something :)

PL
Pozdrawiam,
Piotr Leszczyński