Fwd: Announcing the Summer of Drones

Gabriela Avram

Mar 22, 2013, 10:33:03 AM3/22/13
to limerick-h...@googlegroups.com
What do you think, folks?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nodecopter <co...@nodecopter.com>
Date: 22 March 2013 14:13
Subject: Announcing the Summer of Drones
To: "gabriel...@gmail.com" <gabriel...@gmail.com>

Twitter icon Forward icon

Announcing the Summer of Drones

It's been a little over 6 months since we organized the first Nodecopter event in Berlin. Since then, many members of the community have carried on, bringing over 12 events to cities around the world!

However there are a lot of cities left, and the number of attendees for NodeCopter events is always limited, so you may not have had the chance to attend an event yet. Or you did attend, and you haven't gotten enough yet.

Either way, today we're announcing the Summer of Drones, which is an epic series of up to 34 Nodecopter events to take place from June - September in cities all over North America and Europe.

If you'd like to attend an event, just wait for our next e-mail which will announce the first dates and cities in a few days.

- or if you really want to make sure there is an event in your city -

You should organize an event: It's a very unique and rewarding experience, and Summer of drones is making it easy for you. We give you the drones, you take care of the rest. Head over to our website to find out more!

We are also looking for sponsors, so if your company would like to be part of one of the most unique hackathons in the world, please reach out so we can let you know about available sponsorship opportunities.

-- The Nodecopter Core Team (Felix, Robin, Thorsten, Tim, Kida and Matti)

PS: The Summer of Drones is being discussed on Hacker News and Reddit. We'll answer any questions you may have there!

Edit your subscription | Unsubscribe

--
Dr.Gabriela Avram
Lecturer