Meetup for Tuesday 22 Jan

trevorpower

Jan 22, 2013, 7:37:56 AM1/22/13
to limerick-h...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder that we are meeting up again tonight at 7:00 in the Absolute Hotel.

All are welcome.

Mikael Fernstrom

Jan 22, 2013, 8:32:26 AM1/22/13
to limerick-h...@googlegroups.com
graduation madness at UL. Apologies.
/m

Gabriela Avram

Jan 22, 2013, 8:40:40 AM1/22/13
to limerick-h...@googlegroups.com
I'll do my best to be there!

Gabriela
--
Dr.Gabriela Avram
Lecturer

http://coniecto.org
tel: +353 (0)61 202782
mobile:+353851300355

frank o'shea

Jan 22, 2013, 9:53:52 AM1/22/13
to limerick-h...@googlegroups.com
I might be late!

On Tuesday 22 January 2013 at 13:40, Gabriela Avram wrote:

> I'll do my best to be there!
>
> Gabriela

Padraic Harley

Jan 22, 2013, 10:59:01 AM1/22/13
to limerick-h...@googlegroups.com
I might be able to bring a contingent down from Galway to say hello for
the next time? =)
--
Padraic Harley

Phone: +353 (0)85 213 8803
Email: pad...@091labs.com
Tweet: @pauricthelodger

frank o'shea

Jan 22, 2013, 5:10:24 PM1/22/13
to limerick-h...@googlegroups.com
Apologies, couldn't get there. 10.00pm just back in town.
> Email: pad...@091labs.com (mailto:pad...@091labs.com)
> Tweet: @pauricthelodger

Gabriela Avram

Jan 23, 2013, 5:10:01 AM1/23/13
to limerick-h...@googlegroups.com, pad...@091labs.com
Hi Padraic,
You guys are more than welcome! Trevor was telling us how he and his friends got a tour of the new 091labs one night when he was out in Galway:)

We're planning to set camp (temporarily) somewhere in UL, until we can look at a space in the city centre again.
We're meeting again on the 5th of February to get started with some projects.

Gabriela

On 22/01/13 14:53, frank o'shea wrote:
I might be late!

On Tuesday 22 January 2013 at 13:40, Gabriela Avram wrote:

I'll do my best to be there!

Gabriela

Padraic Harley

Jan 28, 2013, 3:24:53 AM1/28/13
to limerick-h...@googlegroups.com, Gabriela Avram
Hey Gabriela,

Glad to hear Trevor managed to get a look at the place, we're pretty happy with it =)

Are ye expecting to get more interest from students over that side of town? I've been told before that the city centre is pretty dead these days anyway?

Sadly I won't be able to pop down on the 5th as it's when I kick off the Python classes for the Labs but I'll aim to make it down to one of them soon!

All the best,
Padraic