can't init limejs. BadZipFile

lombi.al...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2016, 3:14:16 PM9/23/16
to LimeJS HTML5 Game Framework
Hi all, i have an huge problem with limejs. I wanna install it but I don't know how to solve this problem.

I had install python 2.7 but when I type python bin/lime.py init it download all the dependencies that it needs... but then it stuck on unzipping Closure with this error

Unzipping...
Traceback (most recent call last):

File "bin/lime.py", line 436, in <module>
    main
()

File "bin/lime.py", line 417, in main
    checkDependencies
()

File "bin/lime.py", line 122, in checkDependencies
    zippedFile
= zipfile.ZipFile(zip_path)

File "C:\Python27\lib\zipfile.py", line 770, in __init__

self._RealGetContents()

File "C:\Python27\lib\zipfile.py", line 811, in _RealGetContents

raise BadZipfile, "File is not a zip file"
zipfile
.BadZipfile: File is not a zip file
Someone can help me?

bgi...@powernetco.com