lime.scheduleManager.animationFrameHandler_

dava1...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2015, 5:59:07 AM9/14/15
to LimeJS HTML5 Game Framework
Hi!
I'm working with LimeJS, AngularJS and NodeJS, and had a minor trouble at minifying the final project. When I tried to work with the part of the program using LimeJS it had an error in the function lime.scheduleManager.animationFrameHandler_, because time was considered a global variable, but wasn't declared earlier. Is it necessary for time to be global, or is it used only in the local function?
In my project I changed the lime file, so that I don't have to change the build file every time.
Peter