Opening links without switching to the web browser

John J

Aug 8, 2015, 2:47:44 AM8/8/15
to LimeChat
I am using Limechat on my Mac. I have been using limechat for about a year. I used to click links on limechat that would open in a browser but the view would not shift solely to the tab. Limechat would still be up and the link would load in the background. I was able to click a lot of links and they would open in the background without disturbing me. I read in another post that I should go to preferences and select "open browser links in background". When i opened preferences, I found the option but it was already check marked. I unmarked it and looked to see if that made a difference. It didnt so I check marked it again and I'm still having the same issue. Every time I click a link, it opens the browser up, but not in the background. Limechat gets covered by the web browser. It never used to do this.

Anyone know what I can do to fix this?