Running Scripts?

ZAquanimus

Oct 10, 2011, 2:34:44 PM10/10/11
to LimeChat
Hey guys,
Don't really know how this all works, but here goes.

I was wondering if there was any way to run scripts in LimeChat.
It's by far my favorite IRC client for Mac and I'd really like to
figure it out.

I saw that there was a post 3 years ago saying that scripts would be
implemented eventually... so..
yeah.

Satoshi Nakagawa

Oct 10, 2011, 3:23:11 PM10/10/11
to limec...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Currently no.

Probably JavaScript would be the best language for an IRC client, but
it needs really a lot of work. If anyone wants it, please go ahead.

Regards,
Satoshi

Brent Joyce

Feb 25, 2015, 10:05:41 PM2/25/15
to limec...@googlegroups.com
I would love to do some programming for LimeChat. If small scripts/codes are written would you sanction the distribution?

Thanks,
ox

Ox

Apr 10, 2015, 12:03:10 PM4/10/15