How to see previous messages in new window?

Gustavo

Jan 14, 2015, 12:04:08 AM1/14/15
to limec...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to get to see the previous messages (log) with a user as soon as i initiate a private window with them? I know a lot of irc clients have this feature and i find it very useful to get a quick update on the previous chat.

Best

Ox

Feb 26, 2015, 9:39:30 AM2/26/15
to limec...@googlegroups.com
I am just starting to look into this code. Once I figure out what is efficient I will write a small snippet for you.

-ox

Gustavo

Mar 1, 2015, 10:58:27 PM3/1/15
to limec...@googlegroups.com
Been looking for the same, if you find it please share.