FR: menubar status icon

Bigteeth

Sep 18, 2010, 11:50:48 AM9/18/10
to LimeChat
Limechat is awesome, but it would be even better if it had an icon in
the menubar that blinked (or changed from green to yellow, or
something) when you have an unread activity in a channel. Something
unobtrusive like a little gel-button (red, yellow, green)...

Thanks for any consideration.

Satoshi Nakagawa

Sep 18, 2010, 12:39:50 PM9/18/10
to limec...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your suggestion.
I'll consider it.

Satoshi Nakagawa

Lucian Branescu

Sep 18, 2010, 2:11:18 PM9/18/10
to limechatosx
If it gained such a feature, it would be a good idea to also be able
to hide the dock icon.

Nicolai Ruckel

Jan 29, 2013, 6:17:18 AM1/29/13
to limec...@googlegroups.com
This would also be great for people like me who like to hide the dock.
Are there any plans to implement the menubar icon?