psyBNC support

Kevin

Jun 19, 2010, 12:50:24 PM6/19/10
to LimeChat
I am unable to use my bouncer with LimeChat. After the login "/quote"
command is sent, there is no response and the connection idles until
it is killed. psyBNC worked a few months with LimeChat, and I was
wondering if there was a workaround or simply just something I am
doing wrong now. The bouncer works fine using mIRC on my PC, so I
know the problem is not the bouncer.

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin

Jun 19, 2010, 12:51:54 PM6/19/10
to LimeChat
Sorry, I meant to say "psyBNC worked a few months ago with LimeChat.."

Satoshi Nakagawa

Jun 19, 2010, 1:07:07 PM6/19/10
to limec...@googlegroups.com
I tried psyBNC before, but it turned out that psyBNC was *NOT*
compliant with the IRC standards at many points.

I would recommend the other good bouncers.

Satoshi

On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 1:51 AM, Kevin <laxm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, I meant to say "psyBNC worked a few months ago with LimeChat.."

Kevin

Jun 19, 2010, 8:52:55 PM6/19/10
to LimeChat
I figured that was the case. I guess I was just trying to avoid the
inevitable. I deleted psyBNC and am now using ZNC with no problems.

Kevin

Zainab Oraby

Apr 17, 2017, 3:41:31 PM4/17/17
to LimeChat
Hello.. This is a user from the future :D

Could you possibly tell me how could I install ZNC? I already have a shell but have no clue how to get it connected with/through ZNC :)