LimboMedia 2.4

Edgars Skudra

Jan 30, 2017, 4:59:12 PM1/30/17
to LimboMedia
Running LimboMedia 2.4 on Windows XP SP3 win32 - mediaserver
Running Kodi 16.1 on Libreelec - mediacenter
Would like to describe some problems.
1.) Server initialization:

Tool FFprobe initialization failed - is not a valid Win32 application
Tool FFmpeg initialization failed - is not a valid Win32 application

2.) Got some problems with Kodi:

UPnP/DLNA service started and LAN user is set. After sharing of media folder from Windows system to user LAN for "read' rights Kodi can find UPnP server in network but doesn't find any file in folder.
Probably the problem is connected to "FFprobe" initializations fail.

Error scanning file: D:\Videos\Beyond.S01E06.1080p.rus.LostFilm.TV.mkv. SystemException.
Required external tool is missing or missconfigured. Please check configuration. Tool: FFprobe

BR, Edgars

LimboMedia

Jan 31, 2017, 2:43:01 PM1/31/17
to LimboMedia
Hi Edgars,

thanks very much for your response. We checked that and found out that there went something wrong while packaging our last win32 release bundle and we included the 64bit Version of ffmpeg into our package by mistake.
Now there're 2 options for you:
Thanks!

Edgars Skudra

Feb 2, 2017, 3:56:59 PM2/2/17
to LimboMedia
Dear Friends
Unfortunately replacing of tool/ffmpreg folder content doesn't help. Got error message:

2017-02-02 22:40:46,765 ERROR lm.tools - Tool FFprobe initialization failed. Cannot retrieve version. Process (0) failed with RC -1073741511
2017-02-02 22:40:46,781 ERROR lm.tools - Tool FFmpeg initialization failed. Cannot retrieve version. Process (1) failed with RC -1073741511

 BR, Edgars