How to be accessible on the internet?

Joe First

Aug 26, 2019, 12:24:31 PM8/26/19
to LimboMedia
Hello everyone, found this server and seems to me it will be my No1 server for media. I really like how it works. Can someone help me with the configuration of the server for the internet? I looked into settings and also into the main configuration file. I am probably missing some knowledge here. I noticed local area network settings and i was able to change the ports. I redirected my ports in the modem. Anyway it was not enough. My local network address (PC) is 192.168.0.10 and I am able to get a login dialog for LimboMedia there, as well as I can just type localhost and I can get there also when using the address i see in the console of the server, that is: http://10.0.75.1/ When I do redirect in the modem to my local address 192.168.0.10 using port 80 I am not getting login window, while using my public IP. Can you give me a hint which setting do I need to alter and where to do that? Thank you in advance for any response.

Joe First

Aug 26, 2019, 1:36:22 PM8/26/19
to LimboMedia
I will answer my own questin. After disabling of the firewal I see the login dialog when using my public IP. Thank you for a great server, please keep the development going! :)