Read Book Angelo (Anchor Me #1) BY Lisa Carlisle

Postmail

Jul 19, 2021, 12:35:22 PM7/19/21
to Blogger
 pdf download Angelo (Anchor Me #1)

Book Synopsis :

A Navy SEAL on leave. A neuroscientist in danger.And one dance that might give them a second chance... CatherineA stranger has been warning me about my research for the government. My coworkers tell me not to worry, but it bothers me. I can't let it show, though. This is my first time as a project lead. At least, a weekend wedding in Newport promises a much needed escape.But when I come face to face with Angelo DeMarchis, that illusion shatters.He's the one who got away.And he's grown even sexier after all these years.That's when I realize I'm in even more trouble.And once again, the price might be my heart.AngeloI've needed this leave for a long time, but the memories haunt me no matter where I go.Even at a wedding--a happy occasion--where I run into a woman from my past.Catherine has become even hotter since high school. I wouldn't mind spending every minute I'm home with her.There's only one problem.Her research has gotten her into trouble. She downplays the warnings, but I'm