fc2노모중국일본성인AV탑걸 av야걸 주소 도메인 링크

장삼봉

Oct 27, 2022, 8:37:27 PM10/27/22

fc2노모중국일본성인AV탑걸 링크사랑

fc2노모중국일본성인AV탑걸 링크 주소

fc2노모중국일본성인AV탑걸 뚫는법

fc2노모중국일본성인AV탑걸 19금

fc2노모중국일본성인AV탑걸 접속

fc2노모중국일본성인AV탑걸 같은 사이트

fc2노모중국일본성인AV탑걸 성인 커뮤니티

한국야동 BJ야동 일본야동 중국야동 서양야동 애니야동

"It's fun. It's fun to reverse the experts' evaluations, and to reverse the game that everyone thinks is inferior."

Kiwoom Heroes' Lee Jung-hoo started as the third batter and center fielder in Game 3 of the playoffs with the LG Twins in the 2022 Shinhan Bank SOL KBO League postseason at Gocheok Sky Dome in Seoul on the 27th.

On this day, Lee Jung-hoo led the team's offense. He hit two hits in three at-bats, one home run, one RBI, and two runs. In particular, Lee Jung-hoo hit Lee Jung-yong's 146km/h fastball in the seventh inning with a 5-4 lead and hit a wedge solo home run over the right fence. Earlier, he collaborated with Lim Ji-yeol, who operated a come-from-behind two-run home run, and a back-to-back home run.

After the game, Lee Jung-hoo said, "First of all, (An) Woo-jin must be having a hard time, but he threw it really well so we could follow him." Even if we were losing, the team atmosphere was not bad. I thought I could turn it over once the chance came, and I reversed it when a good chance came, he said. "The atmosphere was not bad or subdued even when the reversal was made again. All the players had an atmosphere that they could turn the tables again, and (Lim) Ji-yeol went out and did a big job. I was also drunk on the atmosphere, so I just swung it, but it went over. "I think I played a good game," he said.

Did he feel the victory as soon as he hit a home run? Lee Jung-hoo said, "When Ji-yeol hit a home run, I still wanted to get on base and connect or hit more than a double. So I prepared a little faster, but the best result came out. When I hit a home run, I thought, "I can win today," he said, confident of winning.

He finally hit his first home run in the postseason. Lee Jung-hoo said, "I'm not a home run hitter, but I thought a home run would come out someday. "It's meaningful because I think it came out at an important moment, not when the team was losing," he said.

Lee Jung-hoo's intense home run ceremony caught the eye. Lee Jung-hoo roared after throwing the bat. Regarding the ceremony, Lee Jung-hoo said, "There were a lot of LG fans, and our fans also gave us enthusiastic support." Among them, a good home run came out and I thought I could reverse the atmosphere. "I came out without realizing it," he explained.

Now, Kiwoom has only one win left to advance to the Korean Series. Lee Jung-hoo said, "We always gathered before the game and kept saying, 'Let's do it without regret even if we lose,' not 'We have to win no matter what.' If you play with the idea of winning unconditionally, your body will be stiff and burdensome, he said. "If you don't have a game tomorrow, you have to start baseball next year." Today (Game 3) seemed to be the last game of the year. (Kim) Jae-woong made a diving catch and Ji-yeol hit a home run on the first pitch, resulting in better results. "I think there will be good results if all players play without regret, as I have done since the first game of the postseason tomorrow (Game 4)."

Ahead of this postseason, Kiwoom did not receive an optimistic evaluation. The playoffs predicted LG's dominance, with objective power ahead, and many predicted the victory of the "defending champion" KT Wiz even in the semi-playoffs. However, the Hero Corps has taken a step closer to the Korean Series stage, beating expectations.

Lee Jung-hoo said, "It's fun. It is also fun to reverse the evaluation of experts and to reverse the game that everyone thinks is inferior. This is why sports are fun. No matter how unfavorable we are, the ball is round. Fans like it when other results come out. It is an opportunity for us to work harder and we do not give up until the end. Today's game (Game 3) ended today. "I hope the players rest well and finish the fourth game tomorrow," he said, strengthening his will to win.