야마존 hjt 주소 도메인 링크 사이트 홈페이지 바로가기 새주소 트위터

장삼봉

Oct 27, 2022, 7:47:53 AM10/27/22

야마존 hjt 링크모음

야마존 hjt 링크사랑

야마존 hjt 링크 주소

야마존 hjt 뚫는법

야마존 hjt 19금

야마존 hjt 접속

야마존 hjt 같은 사이트

야마존 hjt 커뮤니티

After appearing in KBS2's "Kim Seung-woo's Seung-gu" and telling his past stories, anecdotes from his childhood became known to the public.

She grew up in an economically stable family when she was young and liked to receive attention and love from many people [89] She vaguely wanted to be an entertainer since she was young and went to an acting academy.

However, the family became rapidly difficult as a relative who IU's mother guaranteed ran away. The house was labeled red and the family scattered. Because of this, she is separated from her parents and raised by her grandmother. At that time, he lived in a single room where cockroaches frequently appeared for about a year, ate with potatoes, and went to school over a large hill because there was no car fare. #

After that, he/she lived in another relative's house due to circumstances, but he/she was hurt by his/her relatives' rude remarks. One night, a relative who came in after drinking alcohol while IU, her younger brother, and grandmother were sleeping said, "Did I still go to their house?" "Do I do it like a cockroach?" "Any celebrity?" "A child didn't study but sang," and "I'll be a millionaire before she became a celebrity." At this time, IU pretended to be asleep and heard all the gossip, and she decided to succeed.
"I don't think there's anything harder than being poor. I realized that poverty alienates loved ones and families."

Then in 2006, when I was in the first grade of middle school, I sang Joo Hyun-mi's "Crush" in front of my classmates as a penalty while chatting in physical education class, and the physical education teacher recommended IU to stand on the opening stage of the physical education competition. In the end, he learned that he was a singer and a stage constitution after singing Spider's "Should have been a friend" on the opening stage of the sports competition.[90] After that, he decided to become a singer and aims to debut in earnest.
"It wasn't my dream to be a singer from the beginning. In the past, when I was in elementary school, I got to sing in front of my classmates as a penalty, and everyone was praised for singing better than I thought. After that, I sang again in front of many friends through the school festival, and the lighting, music, and the cheers of my friends sounded just delightful." - #

I went to various agencies to become a singer, but I failed in auditions for the agency. He is said to have failed more than 20 auditions.[91][92] Among the agencies that IU applied for the audition at the time was JYP Entertainment of Park Jin-young. To be exact, it was JYP's first national tour audition, and he participated in Seoul's H144th in August 2007 and sang a song by Bubble Sisters, and the video remains because the audition collaborated with the video site M-gun at the time.[93]

Later, Park Jin-young was very disappointed, but at the time, JYP focused on discovering dance-oriented idol groups rather than lyrical ballads or acoustic songs pursued by IU, so it may not have been in line with the planning intention. If you're curious about JYP-style IU, you can hear Park Jin-young's ballad singing style similarly in the OST of the drama "Dream High." IU was briefly a trainee at Good Entertainment, where Oh Girl was produced, and in the eyes of Choi Gap-won, a producer of Loen Entertainment and Music Cube, she passed the audition in October 2007 when she was in the second grade of middle school.

However, even after becoming a trainee, the ordeal was not over. I was swindled while looking for an audition. I sent a large amount of money because I was intrigued by the news that they would give me training and TV appearances, but I haven't heard from them since. It was said that it was more painful because the money was prepared by my grandmother by selling accessories in difficult circumstances.
"It was already after I debuted. (Even after our debut) My family didn't have much money. My grandmother said, "Oh, my baby. What should I do?"." He gave me 50,000 won to buy something delicious. crying."

After entering Roen Entertainment, he received full support from seniors such as Ha Dong-kyun and Gummy, receiving reviews for his good voice and excellent sense. After several unofficial stages before his official debut [94], he made his official debut in September 2008 at the age of 15 after about 10 months of training. #1 #2, on the other hand, the reason why he did not debut as a girl group was because of the agency's judgment that it was difficult to harmonize with others because IU's voice stood out.

However, things didn't improve quickly even after the debut. This is because the debut song "Mia" was not successful in the public, including music performance. Recognizing this popular reaction, the agency completely changed IU's concept, and in 2009, it gradually began to gain popularity as it switched to bright-image idol concepts such as "Boo" and "Marshmallow." As his life improved like this, he gave his father a dream car as a gift, which he promised to his father, who was driving an old car.[95] In 2010, the following year, he finally saw the light of his career as a singer, recording a series of big hits for each song he released, such as "Nagging" and "Good Day.
3.2. After our debut