리얼타임 rita 주소 도메인 링크 사이트 홈페이지 바로가기 새주소 트위터

장삼봉

Oct 27, 2022, 7:52:09 PM10/27/22
to likeee
리얼타임 rita 주소 도메인 링크 사이트 홈페이지 바로가기 새주소 트위터

리얼타임 rita 사이트 접속링크 ◀◀

리얼타임 rita 최신주소

리얼타임 rita 주소모음

리얼타임 rita 징검다리

리얼타임 rita 링크세상

리얼타임 rita 도메인 무료야동

리얼타임 rita 해킹 야동

리얼타임 rita 링크 보는법 탈퇴

리얼타임 rita 우회 대체 대신 사이트

리얼타임 rita 사이트 좌표

리얼타임 rita 홈페이지

리얼타임 rita 주소

리얼타임 rita 주소요 시청 처벌 디시

리얼타임 rita 바로가기

리얼타임 rita 새주소 무료야동사이트

리얼타임 rita 도메인 바뀐주소

리얼타임 rita 사이트

리얼타임 rita 링크 점검

리얼타임 rita 트위터 무료야동

리얼타임 rita 공식 주소

리얼타임 rita 차단 회원탈퇴하는법

리얼타임 rita 경찰 단속

리얼타임 rita 막힘

리얼타임 rita 주소찾기

리얼타임 rita 링크모음

리얼타임 rita 링크사랑

리얼타임 rita 링크 주소

리얼타임 rita 뚫는법

리얼타임 rita 19금

리얼타임 rita 접속

리얼타임 rita 같은 사이트

리얼타임 rita 커뮤니티

On February 15, 2020, he participated in the drama OST for the first time in about nine years since the OST "Hold My Hand" of "Best Love", which was released in 2011, and released the OST "I Give You My Heart" of the tvN drama "Crash Landing on You".[180] Immediately after the release of the song, it entered the second place on the Melon real-time chart, which was the best entry performance in OST history since the chart was reorganized. Although it was released between the two hits of "Blueming" and "8," it also received less attention, which was a huge long run on major music charts, ranking 13th on the annual Melon chart in 2020 and 15th on the annual digital chart of Gaon.

On May 6, the digital single "Eight" was released in collaboration with BTS's Suga. The song recorded a formidable record of No. 1 in Melon users, No. 2 in Melon 24-hour users (181), No. 3 in broadcasting music sources (182), and No. 1 in major music charts in May and June with 15.77 million views. In addition, thanks to the release of the pre-released song "Celebrity" from the fifth full-length album in 2021, it again entered the top 10 on various music charts, and set a milestone of 27 weeks on the Melon weekly chart. It ranked 5th on the Melon annual chart in 2020 and 6th on the Gaon annual digital chart, and it ranked 21st on the Melon annual chart and 22nd on the Gaon annual digital chart in 2021, the following year with a huge long run.

On June 19, CJ ENM and Big Hit Entertainment released the signal song "Into the I-LAND" of the idol survival program "I-LAND".[185] Shortly after its release, it entered the Melon real-time chart at 19:00, the best entry ever for a survival program signal song.[186] Despite the fact that it is not an official release song and the difficulty of long runs due to the nature of the song, it charted on Melon for 25 weeks and ranked 68th on Melon's annual chart and 69th on Gaon's annual digital chart in 2020.

On September 8, his YouTube channel announced through an ASMR video of new employee Lee Ji-dong uploaded to [IU Official] that he would not hold a concert in 2020 due to COVID-19, but would release a full-length album and other various activities early the following year. As one of them, on September 18, the 12th anniversary of his debut, he performed a 100-minute solo mini-concert stage "IU, Good Day" on the communication broadcast "The Author of This Anniversary" and KBS2 "Yoo Hee-yeol's Sketchbook."[187][188]