DMXking LeDMX4 PRO

Casey Wolfe

Nov 15, 2018, 12:37:20 AM11/15/18
to Lightjams
I'm thinking about expanding into homemade LED pixel strip fixtures using sACN. Has anyone used the DMXking LeDMX4 PRO with any success?

Ben Ponting

Nov 15, 2018, 1:09:14 AM11/15/18
to Lightjams
Yes - I've used it on a few projects. Very powerful, and you can record sequences into it and then recall them with a single ArtNET / s.ACN channel. This is a great way to reduce the channel count required.

sightsoundcookeville

Nov 15, 2018, 5:54:36 AM11/15/18
to ligh...@googlegroups.com
I also found they have a fifth universe of DMX output that is often overlooked but so handy...