RGB Litake Par Can 36

Andrew Mayer

Mar 8, 2020, 9:05:48 PM3/8/20
to Lightjams
I've looked everywhere online to get DMX info on Litake's 36 led par can fixtures.

Anybody have a template for these or come across their user manual?

Matthew Galvin

Mar 8, 2020, 9:18:48 PM3/8/20
to ligh...@googlegroups.com
Toggle through the menus using the buttons and look at the channel modes.

Most of these are 3 channel or 7 channel.
3 channel is
1 = R (0-255 luminance)
2 = G
3 = B

Pretty sure this is already set up in lightjams.

7 channel mode is all about chases and effects. You should not need any of this if using LJ.

Hope this helps.
Matthew