Flexible Sidepanel

jur1...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2019, 11:19:09 AM3/6/19
to Lightjams

I know that I asked you this Question in the past but I do It again.....

often my sidepanel is to small to show all values (like in the Pic)...
then it would be good to have a flexible design (like Grid Folder / Tree)

would be better to work....please ,please,please  :-)
Flex Sidepanel.PNG

Mathieu

Mar 6, 2019, 12:34:52 PM3/6/19
to Lightjams
I've put it in the new beta version v530. Let's see if it's worth it...

isaac

Mar 6, 2019, 1:04:03 PM3/6/19
to Lightjams
Works well, especially for those long names that were hard to see.

Also we can make it a bit smaller than before to gain more grid space.

isaac

Mar 6, 2019, 2:27:12 PM3/6/19
to Lightjams
Not sure if this was introduced with this feature, but if we expand a Column to far to the right, we cannot get it back.
It seems to stay that way for the whole 'session', until LJ is restarted.
see attached video
Lost_Columns.mp4

Mathieu

Mar 6, 2019, 3:37:29 PM3/6/19
to Lightjams
This problem was there before. An horizontal scrollbar will now appear when the columns are too far right. New beta v532.

jur1...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2019, 4:08:29 PM3/6/19
to Lightjams
So many nice features on 1 day.....  great!!!!

Yesterday you was the 'King of Lights' for me but since today you are also the 'Update-King'

Mathieu

Mar 6, 2019, 4:12:45 PM3/6/19
to Lightjams
Ah ah! Thanks. I have some more work to do with this new resizable panel. I think the header with the menu shouldn't be resized at the same time.

Mathieu

Mar 7, 2019, 10:07:09 AM3/7/19
to Lightjams
New beta version 533 available. Only the middle panel can now be resized.