Raising number of E1.31 Universes

Eric Wesley

Jan 22, 2019, 9:32:54 PM1/22/19
to Lightjams
Hello!
I know the current version of LJ (1.0.0.523) supports 64 Universes of E1.31 and Artnet. I'm building a decent sized (6ft x 2.5ft) LED screen from P10 panels driven by the Falcon Pi Player, but the FPP only supports a pass-thru for E1.31, not Artnet. My screen size exceeds the 32 Universe E1.31 limit (screen sucks up 90 universes, 6 additional Universes are already reserved for other lighting equipment). Is it possible to raise the number of outputs to 128 Universes or thereabouts?

Mathieu

Jan 23, 2019, 9:03:05 AM1/23/19
to Lightjams
Hi,

Maybe you should use my other pixel mapping software called ELM - https://www.enttec.com/products/controls/pixel-control-controls/software-pixel-mapping/. It supports up to 2048 sACN universes.

Eric Wesley

Jan 23, 2019, 10:41:50 AM1/23/19
to Lightjams
I will take a look. Thank you! I may have also found another way to drive my screen as well.