Relative attributes

Jürgen

Apr 11, 2019, 1:15:09 AM4/11/19
to Lightjams
I love the relative attributes because that gives me an easy way to add moves to my Headpositions

.....but now I tested a new Idea and noticed that it is not able to work with multiple Grids in this case

am I right ?....Correct me if I'am wrong.

Grid 1 :     Mainposition
Grid 2:      Move                  >> relative
Grid 3:      Spread-Heads   >> relative

So the idea was to hold Grid 3 always open and with external MIDI-Slider to remote the activation attribute.

So could you improve this great feature with the abylity to layer more grids for manipulate attribute-values?

Cheers Jürgen

Mathieu

Apr 11, 2019, 6:18:18 AM4/11/19
to ligh...@googlegroups.com
Yes, it should work. The relative values of all grids are added. If you want grid 3 to remove something, the relative attribute value needs to be negative.

Jürgen

Apr 11, 2019, 2:00:30 PM4/11/19
to Lightjams
Thanks ....tested in an other Projekt and it works perfekt

so I have to find the bug in my Projekt file

Mathieu

Apr 11, 2019, 3:11:07 PM4/11/19
to Lightjams
Check the grid precedence. A higher precedence grid overrides the relative values of lower precedence grids.

Jürgen

Apr 11, 2019, 3:25:32 PM4/11/19
to Lightjams
I have to rework my  Projektfile.....

time to unscrample my  complete confusion grids  :-)