lightjams>dimmer setup??

George Woolfe

Jun 14, 2015, 12:33:33 PM6/14/15
to ligh...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'm wondering if someone could help me out, I having trouble controlling a dimmer pack using lightjams.

the set up is really basic:

lightjams>usb to dmx (enttec) >dimmer (edx1)>domestic lamp

I'm not very tech, but I have managed to get it to work in the past without too many problems, for some reason it wont work now.

So far i have tried: replacing the dimmerpack, replacing the enttec, using different lamps and changing the cables.

i have attached photos/screenshots below to show the configuration.
any advice/ suggestions would be a huge help!

Thanks,
George
patch.jpg
patch2.jpg
IMG_1975 (1).JPG
IMG_1976.JPG

Mathieu

Jun 15, 2015, 8:26:35 AM6/15/15
to ligh...@googlegroups.com
Hi George,

From the photos, it looks like you need to select the Enttec Open DMX USB interface. Go in the View/Configuration and the USB-DMX tab to do so.

You can also download and install the latest Lightjams version - from the photos, I don't see the zoom feature :)  http://www.lightjams.com/getIt.html

Regards,
Mathieu

George Woolfe

Jun 15, 2015, 6:16:15 PM6/15/15
to ligh...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mathieu,
thanks so much for getting back to me!
Ill give that a try next time I'm in the studio, I'll let you know how I get on.
Best,