Doesn't seem to recognize sound card anymore

Dennis Justice

Jul 2, 2017, 10:33:37 PM7/2/17
to Lightjams
I'm going to look stupid for asking, but I had been running my Lightjams as a DJ for small parties and I have (for me) a big event.  Rehearsing my lights, I noticed that Lightjams only recognizes my Realtek High Definition microphone but not the original sound card.  I see the loopback feature and I guess it works but I was wondering what I could do to get Lightjams to recognize my sound card.  It does work.  I uninstalled and reinstalled it, disabled and enabled it, nothing changes.

Thank you.

Mathieu

Jul 3, 2017, 8:01:32 PM7/3/17
to Lightjams
Hi,

You can go in the Windows sound control panel and make sure the sound input you want to use is enabled in the recording panel. If you want that Lightjams listens to what's playing, use the loopback feature directly in Lightjams.