The number of input audio channels

Oleg Rodnin

May 11, 2015, 8:39:07 AM5/11/15
to ligh...@googlegroups.com
I'm wondering, is it possible to add more input channels for sound card and/or use multiple sound cards simulationsly?
It seems that to most effective way of music visualisation is splitting audio to instruments first and to frequencies second. Most common and simpliest way with basic single input and 1-2-3 freq bands works or with simple dance music with strong general beat, but we want LightSound Art) I beleive it is possible with multiple mics or mixer pass-throu, when all sound source will play its role in scene and area lightning.

Mathieu

May 12, 2015, 8:06:47 AM5/12/15
to ligh...@googlegroups.com
Hi Oleg,