Error adding new Chauvet Fixture

Steve Sodemann

Feb 20, 2016, 10:36:13 PM2/20/16
to Lightjams
New to Lightjams and having a problem adding a Chauvet Hex3 IRC wash light. When I attempt to patch the fixture I get the following error:

Error creating the fixture #0. Error initializing fixture. Error compiling output formula: 5E-06. Undefined formula '5e'%%0. Exception of type 'LE.Model.BaseFormula+UndefinedFormulaException' was thrown.

Does this mean I have defined the channels incorrectly or what does this error mean.

Thanks for all your help!

Steve

Mathieu

Feb 20, 2016, 11:09:58 PM2/20/16
to ligh...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Can you go back in the fixture editor and take a screenshot? I suspect something is wrong with some characters used to name the capabilities.

Thanks,
Mathieu

Mathieu

Feb 20, 2016, 11:41:05 PM2/20/16
to Lightjams
Here's the fixture template. Open the project file to import it. Delete your fixture template before to avoid getting two templates with the same name.

Chauvet SlimPAR HEX 3 IRC.ljp

Mathieu

Feb 22, 2016, 9:24:35 AM2/22/16
to Lightjams
Hi Steve,

I've fixed the bug in version 338. You can download it here - http://www.lightjams.com/getIt.html.

Thanks!

Mathieu

Steve Sodemann

Feb 22, 2016, 3:41:15 PM2/22/16
to Lightjams
Thanks! Can't wait to get this running with our light set up.