Premium License Adds with American DJ MyDMX2.0

Victor Petrenko

Mar 31, 2014, 3:16:40 AM3/31/14
to ligh...@googlegroups.com

Hi! I want to buy your product (Premium License Adds) for use with American DJ MyDMX2.0 and American DJ Matrix fixtures (10 pieces). Will they conform or not?

SY, Victor Petrenko

Mathieu

Mar 31, 2014, 9:58:45 PM3/31/14
to ligh...@googlegroups.com
Hi Victor,

The MyDMX USB to DMX interface isn't compatible with Lightjams. However, you can use any Enttec Pro compatible interface. I recommend the ultraDMX micro from DMXKing at only $60 USD - http://dmxking.com/usbdmx/ultradmxmicro.

About the American DJ matrix fixture, yes you can control it with Lightjams. Tell me if you need help creating the fixture template for it.

Don't hesitate asking more questions.

Regards,
Mathieu