Litake fixtures

Andrew Mayer

Mar 12, 2020, 4:32:34 PM3/12/20
to Lightjams
Need some help with setup here as the terms are different in the manual.
Ch1. 0-255 (color brightness control(this change should use together with ch2, ch3, or ch4))

Ch2. 0=red light off;1-255=red brightness from dark to bright

Ch3. 0=green light off; 1-255green brightness from dark to bright

Ch4. 0=blue light off;1-255=blue brightness from dark to bright

Ch5.0-7=no strobe flash;8-255 stone flash from slow to fast

This is where I'm getting confused. I don't think I need these others.

Ch6. 0-10=manual control(ch1-ch5) ;11-60=colors selection(colors contorted by ch7);61-110=colors shade(colors contorted by ch7) the bigger the values the faster;111-160=colors pulse transform(speed contorted by Gh7) the bigger the values the faster;161-210=colors transition(speed contorted by ch7) bigger values faster;211-255=sound control.

Ch7. 0-255=colors selection/colors shade(bigger the values, the faster)

I just want to be able to create a light program to control when the fixtures come on and when they go off, and when they change color. Please help.

Mathieu

Mar 12, 2020, 4:38:36 PM3/12/20
to Lightjams
Hi,

In the fixture template editor, use fixed attributes with a value of 0 for channels 6 and 7. Channel 6 at 0 means you want to set the color and brightness (dimmer) yourself.

Andrew Mayer

Mar 12, 2020, 10:21:17 PM3/12/20
to Lightjams
I did this. I set it up following the applicable direction in the tutorial about the fixture template and patching. When I add the fixtures I cannot control them independently. When I add a source and change parameters then both fixtures act the same, even when I change the source direction, or even remove the second fixture from the grid.

Mathieu

Mar 13, 2020, 5:54:27 AM3/13/20
to ligh...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Maybe both of your fixtures have the same dmx address? Check the address physically on your fixture and make sure they have a unique address. Should be address 1 for the 1st fixture and address 8 for the 2nd. Then set the same address in Lightjams.