THANK YOU !!!

jur1...@gmail.com

May 2, 2018, 4:26:54 AM5/2/18
to Lightjams
Then longer I work and play with lightjams.... than more I love it !!

Mathieu.... many thanks for the development of this fantastic tool...

so flexible in all kinds of approaches....

But I am so sorry that I have not enough Time to work with this groundsolid software....

when I have more time I will test the ways of resend the programvalues to my synth....
so that the source is controlling midi-controller values...like cutoff ore something else
There are so many ways to use the results of lightjams to send back.....

At least one bright look in a totally crazy world....

Thanks
Jürgen

Mathieu

May 2, 2018, 7:11:14 AM5/2/18
to Lightjams
Jurgen, you're welcome! I'm glad you like it :)