Additional OSC request

Bernardo Piranio

Feb 28, 2024, 3:51:56 AMFeb 28
to Lightjams
hi Mathieu I wanted to ask you if it is possible to add another 512 more osc to map. I control everything with your pad and touchosc and I don't have enough.

Mathieu

Feb 29, 2024, 8:22:20 AMFeb 29
to Lightjams
Hi,

At the moment, there's no plan to add more OSC inputs. What is taking that many values? Could you post your LightjamsPAD project file?

Bernardo Piranio

Mar 1, 2024, 10:53:28 AMMar 1
to Lightjams
I use TouchOSCC and would like it to be up to date with LightJams. There are not enough extras out. to do that. I also command LightJams with Ableton using your own OSC VST. Using OSCs other than Touchosc. I occupy about 300 DMX channels.  As you can understand I would need 600 OSCs, 300 for Ableton and 300 for TouchOSCs. More OSCs that recall the scenes. I'm creating the project. I wouldn't want to use MIDI. As for the extra outs, we would need at least a universe so as to have a real-time feedbak on Touchosc.

Mathieu

Jun 28, 2024, 1:13:01 PM (2 days ago) Jun 28
to Lightjams
Hi,

In the beta version 704, there are now 1024 OSC input channels and 512 extra outputs: https://www.lightjams.com/history.html