Wiimote bluetooth connection on Win 10 with bootcamp on Macbook Pro

Oliver Kulpsoo

Jan 16, 2019, 6:08:45 AM1/16/19
to Lightjams

Hello.

I'm having this message while trying to connect my Wiimote to Lightjams:
"Error scanning for Wiimote. No supported Bluetooth protocol stack found."

Meanwhile my bluetooth Apple Magic Mouse is working - somekind of Bluetooth protocol stack is present but not for Lightjams/Wiimote - that is my logic thinking.
I think that it is something to do with the fact that I'm running Windows 10 on Macbook Pro with Bootcamp. But I tried to download latest drivers for Bootcamp from Apple software and instllin them on my Windows but nothing changed for Lightjams.
But in the end of the day I don't know what might be the problem.

Do you know what might be the issue?

Thank you for help.

Mathieu

Jan 16, 2019, 9:25:26 AM1/16/19
to ligh...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You can try adding your Wiimote directly in Windows. Go in the "Bluetooth & other utility" panel and add the Wiimote device. Then restart Lightjams or click the refresh button in the Wii config panel.

Lightjams may not support automatic pairing with your Bluetooth radio. So using the built-in Windows Bluetooth configuration may work.

Oliver Kulpsoo

Jan 24, 2019, 10:43:39 AM1/24/19
to ligh...@googlegroups.com
I can't add my Wii to windows directly.
I had a windows computer and had no problem connecting Wii to Lightjams...
But I need to do it on my Macbook Pro (2012) running Windows 10 with Bootcamp and it woun't happen :(

aitäh/thank you

---
Oliver Kulpsoo
Husband of Elika
Father of Uku and Mirt
Son of Arno and Maria
Brother of Lauri, Merlin and Sandra
Mobile: +372 5224421
Light artist
DIY'er

Kontakt Mathieu (<mat...@lightjams.com>) kirjutas kuupäeval K, 16. jaanuar 2019 kell 16:25:
Hi,

You can try adding your Wiimote directly in Windows. Go in the "Bluetooth & other utility" panel and add the Wiimote device. Then restart Lightjams or click the refresh button in the Wii config panel.

Lightjams may not support automatic pairing your Bluetooth radio. So using the built-in Windows Bluetooth configuration may work.

Mathieu

Jan 24, 2019, 10:48:41 AM1/24/19
to Lightjams
If Windows can't connect to the Wiimote via Bluetooth, then Lightjams can't change that. Maybe the Bluetooth radio doesn't support old devices like the Wiimote.