DJ LightSupply 64 PAR

Dennis Justice

Oct 21, 2016, 5:59:40 PM10/21/16
to Lightjams
I just bought a light from DJ Light Supply and the light is great but I can't find the right fixture listing on LightJams since I can't find a different brand name:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/191974509719

I first saw this light at a local Shriners circus in sets of four and had to get it.

This lights up great and the sound responsive is pretty good, but I'm looking to find a fixture on LightJams that works, then I can hopefully fix a template with both this and my TSSS lights.

BTW, thanks for all the help on the TSSS lights.  I finally figured out to have half of them on "A002" and I got two different pairs of colors going.  (Yes, I'm that stupid not to figure that out.)

Thank you.

Mathieu

Oct 21, 2016, 9:34:40 PM10/21/16
to Lightjams
Hi!

Can you post the user manual part about the dmx channels?

I guess the 6 channel mode needs a rgbwa attribute and a dimmable effect attribute for the UV channel.

Dennis Justice

Oct 21, 2016, 10:03:40 PM10/21/16
to ligh...@googlegroups.com
Thank you.  I am attaching a .pdf of the specs.

If I read this right, in 6 channel mode, Ch.1 is red dimmer, linear, from dark to bright, Ch. 2 is green, Ch. 3 is blue, Ch. 4 is white, Ch. 5 is amber, and Ch. 6 is purple (I think it's UV).

Under technical specifications though it lists working mode as auto/sound mode, DMX mode 4 or 8 channels selectable.

Thank you.

ParLightSpecs.pdf

Mathieu

Oct 25, 2016, 1:30:54 PM10/25/16
to Lightjams
Here's the template.Open the project file to get it.

Mathieu
unknown - DJ Par 64.ljp

Dennis Justice

Oct 25, 2016, 4:04:01 PM10/25/16
to ligh...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much.  Haven't gotten it working yet.  The best I was able to do was to get it going in an apparent order of colors that repeat.  Usually it's nothing or flickering.

You had made me the TSSS template and I copied the source to that file too just to test it and had no luck.

I'll keep playing with it.

Thank you.

Mathieu

Oct 26, 2016, 1:36:31 PM10/26/16
to Lightjams
Try the 6 channel mode first. Make sure to configure your fixture to use this mode following your user manual!

Dennis Justice

Jul 2, 2017, 10:35:53 PM7/2/17
to Lightjams
Just wanted to thank you.  It seems one set colors works on D001 and the other on D002.  Same colors.  But it's working.  Thank you.