Support for PixelPusher

Devon Meyers

Dec 4, 2015, 3:43:07 PM12/4/15
to Lightjams
I have a few art projects that utilize PixelPushers for their lighting needs. According to the website:

"We supply a free, portable bridge app that makes PixelPusher's advanced protocol work with Art-Net and E1.31, so you can drive tens of thousands of pixels from a professional lighting console or media server."

Has anyone used these units with Lightjams? It sounds like they would work but I know from experience just because something supports a given protocol doesn't mean that it works exactly the way you expect :)

Mathieu

Dec 4, 2015, 5:35:22 PM12/4/15
to Lightjams
Hi Devon,

I've talked with the developer of the PixelPusher a while back and it was working. So it should be good!

Mathieu

Mathieu

Dec 4, 2015, 5:41:41 PM12/4/15
to Lightjams