Change colour palette to have a attribute associated with the specific palette, in the same way grids can have a 'activation' attribute.

doppler...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2018, 2:44:44 PM12/28/18
to Lightjams
Hello,

I am not using hue attributes in a line on a grid. They are spread to match the physical location of the fixture across the grid.

When I want to change a fixutres colour palette, I need to have a whole new grid of repeated hue attributes, one for each colour palette.

The existing way seems to have hue attributes repeated in a line so a source can slowly move along the grid, changing to a new set of hue attributes with a different colour palette.

What I will benefit from is a way to fade through the colour palettes without having a grid/s with repeated hue attributes.

I imagine having each colour palette having its own attribute associated with the palette. In the same way a grid can have an 'activation' attribute associated with it.

This will greatly reduce complexity in my project.

Thanks,
Anthony

Mathieu

Jan 3, 2019, 10:19:49 AM1/3/19
to Lightjams
Hi,

I'm not sure using the color palette is the way to go in your case. Maybe use the relative feature in addition to the color palette to shift the hue without needing to use many color palette entries?