ArtNET Control of pixellicious 2 light

jcfi...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2017, 6:03:49 PM4/10/17
to Lightjams
Hi,

Does anyone know if Lightjams can, using ArtNET, directly control a Blizzard Lighting Pixellicious 2 light without using a DMX node?  The instructions on the Pixellicious light say it can be controlled via ArtNET and it has RJ45 in and out jacks, but when I plug it into my computer's network jack and open Lightjams no nodes are detected.  The Pixellicious works well with Lightjams and standard DMX.

Thanks,

Jeff

Mathieu

Apr 10, 2017, 6:27:49 PM4/10/17
to ligh...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Yes, it should work. If it's not working, maybe you need to configure the fixture IP address (see the Pixelllious user manual). Even if Lightjams doesn't see it as a node, if you broadcast art-net and the fixture is properly configured, it will received DMX.

Mathieu