Monitor Window Pan / Zoom

Ben Ponting

Nov 21, 2018, 2:46:28 AM11/21/18
to Lightjams
Hi Mathieu!

When looking at a very large matrix, particularly with some space between attributes (to match the physical layout) the pixels are pretty tiny and hard to see. It would be nice to be able to zoom in to the monitor window and pan around a bit :)

Not so bad when you have a large monitor with high resolution, but on a laptop it's pretty tiny!

See attachment for example.

Thanks :)

Ben
deleteme.PNG

Mathieu

Nov 21, 2018, 10:17:29 AM11/21/18
to ligh...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the feedback! It's in the new beta (v518): https://www.lightjams.com/history.html

isaac

Nov 21, 2018, 11:06:24 AM11/21/18
to Lightjams
Awesome feature, this will be really helpful for large projects!

When zoomed in, I am sometimes getting a visual glitch when clicking (right and left click), see attached video.
I have tried a few different sizes of grids and it still does it.

Monitor_Glitch.mp4

Mathieu

Nov 21, 2018, 11:15:36 AM11/21/18
to Lightjams
The glitch is when you click to start dragging and moving around. If I can't fix this, I'll just remove the drag. I thought that was nice but may not be needed since the scroll bars are there.

Mathieu

Nov 21, 2018, 1:42:12 PM11/21/18
to Lightjams
Fixed in v519.

Ben Ponting

Nov 21, 2018, 7:25:32 PM11/21/18
to Lightjams
Thanks a bunch for adding this - great feature :)