USB Enntec Open

Igor Roberti Foc

Aug 20, 2017, 3:05:21 PM8/20/17
to Lightjams
Hello,
I have some strange "blackout" on my new par and I would like to check which value is currently send on my DMX Enntec to the lights.
Is this possibile?

Thank you

Mathieu

Aug 20, 2017, 4:06:53 PM8/20/17
to ligh...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You can switch the output universe to ArtNet and use the artnetominator to see the DMX values - http://www.lightjams.com/artnetominator/. With the Open Enttec Open Usb, some fixtures don't like the slow output rate of about 20 fps and this causes flickering. If this is the case, you should consider using the Enttec USB Pro.

Igor Roberti Foc

Aug 20, 2017, 4:38:27 PM8/20/17
to Lightjams
Hi,
Yes on artnet it works and but think I have some mistake on grids beacause on some scenes it work correctly.
It's for this reason that I would like to sniff values. But anyway there is some gateway Art-net -> dmx that I can test.

Just a question, with others software I used to set the speed at 50 fps. Is it possibile to change on lightjams?

Thank you

Mathieu

Aug 20, 2017, 5:18:34 PM8/20/17
to ligh...@googlegroups.com
You can change the fps by going in the view/configuration and general tab. The max fps is 60.