Grids and groups

Jatin V

May 5, 2020, 9:16:42 PM5/5/20
to Lightjams
Hi
I am still learning lightjams, its a different concept but nice features. I created a grid where I placed all fixtures in real positions on monitor to see what's happening in real time. I have created different groups of fixtures and created a grid where all fixtures are laid out in an order for me to apply sources and create effects.
I would like to create different scenes with different effects which I believe I will create a group called effects and then create grid for each effect. Once I have all the effects created and all the sources, range, color etc configured for each effect, how can I disable all the effects and leave only the one I want. Eventually I will be organizing them in a que but to test them out I want to know what's is the best way.
Thanks.

Mathieu

May 5, 2020, 9:40:08 PM5/5/20
to Lightjams