Test of my little stage

Igor Roberti Foc

Jun 5, 2019, 5:19:36 PM6/5/19
to Lightjams
Hello,
@10 june I will have a concert on my town, this is my scenes. I attach the youtube video, any advice is very appreciated :)

https://youtu.be/f_qaDTel-8o

Mathieu

Jun 6, 2019, 9:09:16 AM6/6/19
to Lightjams
Cool! Thanks for sharing. Some moving heads seem to be moving out each time there's a gobo change. Is this what you want?

Igor Roberti Foc

Jun 6, 2019, 12:32:08 PM6/6/19
to Lightjams
The big one blu? No it's a fault, but I dont'know how to resolve. It's the speed of gobo change. But I try to change some parameters, but i didn't find the solution

Mathieu

Jun 7, 2019, 8:41:41 AM6/7/19
to Lightjams
There's one moving head that seems to always be moving out of the stage at every transition. It looks like something is fading its pan somewhere...

Igor Roberti Foc

Jun 7, 2019, 11:21:33 AM6/7/19
to Lightjams
Oh I didn't see this :O Thank you

Igor Roberti Foc

Jun 10, 2019, 3:27:12 PM6/10/19
to Lightjams
Actually.. I don't find where is the problem. there are only 2 grids with a fading. I don't find another grid that move my heads. Is it possibile?

Thank you

Mathieu

Jun 10, 2019, 5:38:44 PM6/10/19
to Lightjams
Well, you can post your project file and tell which grids you think are problematic.

Igor Roberti Foc

Jun 20, 2019, 7:35:37 AM6/20/19
to Lightjams
Too late :D, will be done on next year. I publish some picture of our little stage. Thank you mathieu
WhatsApp Image 2019-06-17 at 22.35.38(1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-06-17 at 22.35.39(1).jpeg