problem with the latitude/longitude sunset/sunrise calculation

anne breene

May 6, 2019, 5:13:33 PM5/6/19
to Lightjams
Hi folks

I googled the lat/long coordinates for Philadelphia (Navy Yard). I set the lat/long in the date time configuration screen and the result was 6:55 pm.  That was an hour away from sunset in jNew York which I thought was hard to believe.  So I googled the sunset for today and got 8pm.  That made more sense. Could you check this please?

I should have digested that I could have set it myself - I apologize for asking for a new location in the drop down!

Thanks much
Anne
Screenshot (5).png

anne breene

May 6, 2019, 5:58:18 PM5/6/19
to Lightjams

I saw my problem - I didn't put a minus sign in the longitude.  It is all fine. Works perfectly - as usual.  I like the tool tips too. Thanks..
Anne
Philly Navy Yard lat long.PNG