Testing my little LivingroomSetup...

Jürgen

Apr 20, 2019, 11:29:58 AM4/20/19
to Lightjams
Testing Calibration Touchcontroll

Presets called from Keyboard with automaticaly reacting to Sound and/or MIDI

Happy Eastern to all !!

o865324

Apr 20, 2019, 12:19:31 PM4/20/19
to Lightjams
Looks very impressive Jurgen. Given me some more ideas!

Is it just the LED strips that are controlled by ELM?

Mathieu

Apr 20, 2019, 12:22:55 PM4/20/19
to Lightjams
Nice! Just out of curiosity, I see the yellow ArtNet LED is sometimes showing. Can you tell me what's the warning message by putting your mouse over?

Jürgen

Apr 20, 2019, 1:30:06 PM4/20/19
to Lightjams

Is it just the LED strips that are controlled by ELM?

I have a switch that allows me 3 devices to link with elm or Lightjams

A ) My Leds on Key and Truss (as one) .....also there are more LEDs left and right and 2  Bars on my Loudspeakerstand (but the room is to small for all...

B) My KLS bar is also linked to ELM as 4 LED#s

c) The TrILedBars are the third Group

(on top Left you can see the 3 Groups)

Complete.PNG

Jürgen

Apr 20, 2019, 1:44:37 PM4/20/19
to Lightjams
All Programms are Running on a Surface Pro 4 Tablet with an i7 and I'am wondering that it works :-)

Cantabile, Lightjams, ELM, Bome Translater, Chameleon, Audio-Mixer APP for MR18....works all fine without Problems with 2 external Monitors

...but with cam and capturing (hd-tested ) i#am often at the Limit.....this was a message from screen capturing Programm

Jürgen

Apr 20, 2019, 1:46:55 PM4/20/19
to Lightjams

I help a little bit that it will be cool .....   :-)IMG_3881.JPG