lightjams pad

koolf...@optusnet.com.au

Apr 26, 2018, 8:13:19 AM4/26/18
to Lightjams
hi mat
I'm getting an
Error loading last project
and
Configuration system failed to initialize
and
error saving settings

I down loaded a fresh lightjams pad but it didn't help

The problem started with daylight saving. both the pad and lightjams would not load. I fixed that one.
then windows update seems to have done something and the problem is back with both the pad and lightjams. lightjams seems to be ok now but the pad is still not right.
I get a part pad load that will run the show but it will not accept new instructions.
cheers
michael

Mathieu

Apr 26, 2018, 8:16:03 AM4/26/18
to ligh...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean by "I get a part pad load that will run the show but it will not accept new instructions.".  The changes cannot be saved?

Mathieu

Apr 26, 2018, 8:27:09 AM4/26/18
to ligh...@googlegroups.com
Just to confirm, Lightjams is running fine now, right? What did you need to do to fix the problem? I know that old versions may have problems with the time going backward.