StairVille 144 Pixel Panel

Endov Lane

Apr 26, 2019, 6:37:29 AM4/26/19
to Lightjams
Hi,

Do I have the ability to connect a artnet fixture  at the trial version of Lightjams and make it interact with the software, send lighting and control it via Midi or VST?

I have connected the panel through ethernet to a test pc, and try to map  it with a trial version of Lightjams. please do you have experience about this exact panel with your Software?

I have manage to connect it with another pixel mapping software and it worked ok, so all ethernet connection are set.

I would really love to have some help on my issue with artnet and finally examine Lightjams before to follow at the purchase.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,
Ilias

Mathieu

Apr 26, 2019, 8:13:42 AM4/26/19
to ligh...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Yes, Lightjams can control any DMX fixtures, even in the trial mode. For this Stariville, you can use it with the 432 channels mode. Make sure to configure your fixture physically to be in the 432 channels mode. Then in Lightjams, add 144 generic RGB fixtures and select one of the ArtNet universes. If you prefer, use the matrix tool to add a 12x12 matrix of generic RGB.

To configure the ArtNet settings, go in the view/configuration and then under the ArtNet tab. Make sure the proper network adapter is selected for output.