Open specific Grid

jur1...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2018, 1:25:16 PM4/7/18
to Lightjams
Hello freaks....

is there a way to check wich grid was opened last?

and to make this grid the active grid?

sometimes (in building mode) when I step with midi over linked grids it would be nice i could this directly open them...

any Ideas?????

jur1...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2018, 1:34:33 PM4/7/18
to Lightjams

in this grid I had an error because there was a blackout on scanner to change......

when I open over Midi I do not know in the first moment wich of this grids is the active......

hope you know what I mean
aktua.PNG

Mathieu

Apr 7, 2018, 6:18:48 PM4/7/18
to Lightjams
If you mean how to quickly go to the grid corresponding to the activation attribute you see on another grid, then try double-clicking it.

I'm not sure what you mean by "I do not know in the first moment wich of this grids is the active". You can open the grid manager (ctrl-g) to see the grids and the ones active.

jur1...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2018, 3:23:44 AM4/8/18
to Lightjams
I was thinking of an option in the program
which allows me to determine that the currently activated grid is always displayed.

Example:
When 5. Grid  is selected in the corresponding folder via MIDI,
it should be displayed directly.

If I am in grid mode I would otherwise have to go back to the directory to see on the right hand side which form was selected.
In this case, it would often be better if I also see the active grid in the active folder I am currently in.

--as I said, it's just about the external selection via MIDI etc.

jur1...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2018, 3:50:28 AM4/8/18
to Lightjams
.....so here in this case i have a high precedence Beat - to - colour Rack that overrides the colours of the Maintheme

there could be many Items and it would be perfect for workflow when everytime I cose one of this Grids it is directly on top in Lightjams so I must do no
keystrokes or searchings on other sides....

hope this makes it a bit clearer
Canta.PNG

Igor Roberti Foc

Apr 8, 2018, 4:38:38 AM4/8/18
to Lightjams
Is it related to show recent grids opened.

Igor Roberti Foc

Apr 8, 2018, 4:39:10 AM4/8/18
to Lightjams
Which software is it?
Thank you

jur1...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2018, 5:27:31 AM4/8/18
to Lightjams
It is Cantabile 3 I am working with.....

Normaly this is a powerfull host but I am using no host abilitys

I only use Midi linking to control my comple hardware over Midi so

each Song has many states (Intro, Verse,Main, Ending,.......and so on) and for each State i can do what I want

so Racks are normaly for VST-Instrumentes but also it can send only MIDI in totaly easy way....

......problem when I will open one Grid to each songstate is when 100songs with 10states are opened ihave to link 100x10 sequencer grids.......
OK ....that's no problem with Mastergrid...and linked copy's but this was eating my RAM-Storage

so I thougt it was better to have only one linked Grid and call the Links with Midi-Controller from this grid

say me If I am thinking wrong

jur1...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2018, 5:54:48 AM4/8/18
to Lightjams
so this is my way to organize the grids for calling with MIDI-Controller
MIDIMASTER.PNG