lightjams logo

Jack

Mar 17, 2018, 5:46:05 AM3/17/18
to Lightjams
Why is Lightjams sometimes a big blue dot on the taskbar and other times the normal spiralling dot logo ?

I would like to see the normal logo in the taskbar.

lightjams dot.png

Mathieu

Mar 18, 2018, 5:23:50 PM3/18/18
to Lightjams
It's the very small icon (16x16) used by Windows when you select the "use small taskbar buttons" option. The bigger "normal" Lightjams icon has too much details to fit in this small space.

Jack de Visser

Mar 19, 2018, 12:38:55 AM3/19/18
to ligh...@googlegroups.com
Aha. I see. It has to do with screensize, resolution and settings. Thanks for making that clear.

Op 18 mrt. 2018 22:23 schreef "Mathieu" <mat...@lightjams.com>:
It's the very small icon (16x16) used by Windows when you select the "use small taskbar buttons" option. The bigger "normal" Lightjams icon has too much details to fit in this small space.

Jack de Visser

Mar 19, 2018, 12:49:37 AM3/19/18
to ligh...@googlegroups.com
There is one other thing that might be related. When you select attributes the colum headers can be adjusted in width. That can be done by dragging the vertical seperation line between columns. That can be handy when there are many id's for example. When there are many they all start with the same code.

It is very difficult to select the vertical dragging line there. It's a very thin line and I find it difficult to drag the column wider. I think it's only a one pixel wide line. Both on a desktop and a laptop.

Mathieu

Mar 20, 2018, 11:13:43 AM3/20/18
to Lightjams
You're right about the vertical dragging line. I'll check that.